Every woman’s wardrobe is incomplete without the Indian element. Carrying Indian elements in daily life is not easy for working ladies. Travelling to office & coming back home is a tedious task nowadays & if you have to carry a suit with dupatta while travelling in buses or metros it will create lots of problems in managing.
A solution for all this is Kurtis which are a simpler version of suits & does not need any dupatta or any hurdle in managing the attire.
It is one Indian attire that has been gaining more and more importance with the passage of time. Best fact about it is that it can give you a traditional party look to sober office look, it complements the feature of every Indian woman. Best fact about kurta is that any age group can wear it anytime.
Huge variety of vibrant colors, prints, textures & designs are mixed with fashionable silhouettes. From ethnic, sober to modern, Kurtis are all time attire for every occasion & every season. Various styles of Kurtis are available in the market & online too nowadays.
As most of the women are working ladies so they might have less time to visit markets they can Buy Women Kurtas online.
Let’s know a bit about various silhouettes of women kurtas online available—
- Straight Kurta— Basic long kurta which can be worn with leggings, or palazzos & if you want to look ultra-modern you can wear with denims too. It’s a basic attire which has side slits on both sides & either round or mandarin collar neck. Sleeves length is different basis different designs.
- Top style Kurta – It’s a shorter version of women kurtas which goes well with pants, jeggings or denims. Its length is above knees only. It’s similar to western tops but Indian touch is added to these with traditional Indian motifs, prints or work etc.
- Gown style Kurta— these are like long dresses, with Indian touch. Indian motifs or embroidery embellished long straight dresses. These can be worn with or without leggings as per the choice of person wearing it. It gives a look of gown & are best suited for party wear.
- Embroidered Kurtas— various different types of embroidery are used to prettify these styles of Kurtas. This embroidery pattern can be can be chicken embroidery or Kutch embroidery or machine work etc. It makes kurta perfect for occasion wear depending on the amount of work done on any fabric.
- Anarkali Kurtas— it depicts the perfect mix of traditional & modern looks. Long floor length kurta which makes you look elegant. Ideal for both parties & daily wear too. Wear it with leggings for that chic look.
A wide range of these silhouettes & many more styles are readily available @www.nowthistime.com, you