The export of things means when we get products from other countries. From 2019-2020, petroleum products became the most significant exporting products in our country. Furthermore, it accounts for the 14% share in our Indian Custom Export Data.
Then, it has followed by the export of precious stones that accounts for around 7.87% of the total Indian exports. The valuation of the petroleum products in the Indian exports has valued at $46.54 Billion.
Related Article:- Indian Shipment Data, India Export Import Data
List of items that have exported in India
According to the economic survey of 2020-2021 has revealed a hike of 297% of exports in April 2021. Therefore, the majority of the export items that came from India include engineering goods.
In 2019-2020, the export percentage of engineering goods was 8.4%. On the other hand, there is an increase in the gold and precious items export too. In April month of 2021, our country has exported many goods from the USA.
As per the custom import, data has shown that a decrease in the import of silver, crude, newsprint, and fertilizers has been recorded. However, India’s export and import of items have been affected due to the coronavirus pandemic situation in 2020.
Apart from that, the export items of India are:
- Petroleum Products
- Precious Stones, Gold & Silver
- Biological objects & Drug formulations
- Iron and Steel
- Organic Chemicals
- Accessories item
- Motor Vehicle & cars
- Iron and steel products
- Electric machinery items and equipment
Some facts related to India’s exports
- The most prominent export destinations in 2019-2020 were China, Hong Kong, UAE, Singapore, and the USA.
- At that time, the export value came around $356 billion.
- The USA has turned out to be the single country receiving the most prominent export share from India.
- The majority of Indian export items include precious stones, petroleum products, gems, jewelry, and drug formulation items.
- Various types of additional machinery have been exported in India of $29 billion value.
- Overall, Indian exports in the period of 2020-2021 were $439 billion that has decreased by 10% from the last year.
- India has emerged as the 16th biggest export economy in the world.
- Our country has become the fourth largest exporter of refined petroleum products. Furthermore, it accounts for 5.51% of the share in the world.
- It exports aluminum raw material products from South Korea (15.6%) and Malaysia (18%)
- In the last five years, the export of aluminum products in India has grown by 440%, from $810 million to $3.56 billion.
- India has become the world’s largest milk producer and has overtaken European Union in this list.